Reinforce Profitable Behaviors
Kasasa 360 delivers full-circle consumer engagement. It's the only personal financial management (PFM) platform that integrates with the complete Kasasa experience, proven to drive profitable behaviors and generate loyalty.
A secure, award-winning mobile PFM solution that goes toe-to-toe with megabank products that profitable consumers want.
You strengthen your position as the primary institution to more consumers that exhibit highly profitable behaviors.
- 67% lower attrition rate2
- Users are 12% more profitable2
- 46% of Gen Y consumers switching institutions want PFM3
The Engagement Solution You Need
- Business Case For PFM
PFM. It's quite the buzzword in the banking industry. And for good reason. It is proven to drive deeper engagement with profitable consumers. But just as importantly, it's becoming a consumer expectation (like online banking).
Here are a few compelling stats:
- 85% of consumers want a PFM tool1
- Nearly half (46%) of Gen Y consumers actively looking to switch financial institutions want their next institution to offer PFM3
- 52% of consumers would switch to an institution offering better money management4
- 75% of consumers want to use their primary financial institution for PFM5
- World-class Marketing
Having a superior product is only half the battle. People need to know about it. Take advantage of world-class marketing materials, customized with your logo, that break through the clutter, including:
- Product posters, flyers, brochures, branch banners
- Web banners, landing page, e-mail campaign
- SR training, support tools, incentive guide
To simplify your promotional efforts, you receive a robust marketing kit with Kasasa 360 collateral for each of your branches. As future materials are created, you can browse the catalog of Kasasa 360 collateral — and even order it — directly from our online Marketing Solutions Center.
- Driving User Adoption
We know that 85% of American consumers want a PFM tool,1 and 52% say they'd even leave their financial institution for it.4 Yet actual user adoption has been lower than desired. So consumers really want PFM, but either don't have access or need a nudge to start using it.
Kasasa 360 is the only PFM engineered to solve these challenges.
- It lives outside online banking, where other PFMs are buried and difficult to use.
- It features an exclusive Rewards Dashboard, which motivates consumers to engage with Kasasa 360 and perform profit-generating banking activities.
- Your credit union or community bank can make logging into Kasasa 360 one of the qualifications to earn your Kasasa account rewards.
These features are designed to drive user adoption. And once account holders start utilizing the award-winning mobile interface, they'll quickly realize the tremendous benefits. The simple, one-touch access makes it simple and habit-forming for your consumers to access the daily information they need. And they'll have you to thank for it.
Kasasa 360: a solution where everyone wins!
- Kasasa 360 Features
Kasasa 360 allows consumers to have one-touch mobile access to their entire financial life, at no charge. Their banking accounts, credit cards, loans, investments, and more are all in one place — your place!
Kasasa 360 makes it easy to track spending, set goals based on spending habits, and stay on track with automatic budgets. Timely alerts give account holders info when they need it. It's money management made simple.
Consumers (and you!) gain peace of mind with security features that keep their personal info personal. In fact, even if a user loses their smartphone, the mobile app can be disabled instantly.
- Rewards Dashboard
Kasasa 360 is the only PFM with a rewards dashboard to drive deeper engagement with users. The complete Kasasa experience generates consumer loyalty by providing rewards for basic banking activities that simplify their life.
Kasasa 360 shows account holders their progress toward meeting the qualifications for these rewards. The simple interface also shows how much they've earned in past reward cycles.
The payoff to your community bank or credit union is threefold:
1. Reinforces behaviors that drive your profits
2. Reduces inquiries to your front-line staff
3. Reminds account holders the benefits of banking with you!
1. Decipher Research, "PFM-Retention Case Study," 2010
2. Swimming Upstream, "The Bottom-line Impact of Offering Online Financial Management," 2010
3. Novantas, BankChoice Monitor survey, May 2014
4. Intuit, "Financial Services Poll: Uptick In PFM," November 2010
5. Peter Wannemacher, senior analyst at Forrester Research, ABA Bank Marketing, "Track My Money!" September 2012.